Monday, September 12, 2005

Fish out of water...

I was always the outgoing one in my group of friends and at my school. I liked to be funny and wanted to make sure everyone was laughing at all times. Whether it be in class, at lunch, or at pratice I was always being goofy. The first time I ever felt like I couldn't be outgoing was at orientation here at Ball State. That's crazy because that would have been the best time to make new friends. But for some reason I didn't want to talk. I had been so used to the same people for all those years and I felt really confortable with them. Then all of a sudden I was with a whole group of new people that I didn't know. If there had been maybe one or two people I knew maybe it would have been different. I guess this was a good experience for me to go through. Now that I'm at Ball State, I'm not always going to be around my friends and there's going to be times when I have to talk to people I've never met before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home